Monday, April 5, 2010
Talking to a Straanger
We get so caught up in out technology and our busy lives we forget there are other people out there. I personally love talking to strangers as long as it doesn't go pass a certain time length, because then it feels like both parties are forcing themselves to think of small chat to fill the spaces. I talked to strangers all weekend at work. When it is slower they take the time to tell me their life stories, this usually comes form the older customers but i have found some of them have awesome knowledge to share with me. ALso, i talked to the toll booth workers at my exits that i traveled this weekend. This may sound weird but some of the toll booth workers are my favorite people to run into. I take the same route every weekend so i have the same people sometimes. They are often are the ones who give me a little compliment that gets me through the rest of my day. I stranger doesn't know us so they don't feel the need to talk you about serious issues or drama , talk between yourself and a stranger is airy and often a good thing for a few min. or seconds.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment