Sunday, January 31, 2010

http://www.nytimes.com/2010/01/28/technology/companies/28apple.html




This article is all about the newest device brought to us by apple. It is the ipad. It is the newest challenger to the KINDLE. It can also do everything the iphone can do and more. Apple seems to be speeding up with it's technology and ever time we've just finished figuring out how to use our model, a new improved, more compacted one comes out. The ipad has all the options in one.
1) Something to think about is will this new invention really be a competitor to the KINDLE?
2) Is too much too fast a good thing?

4 comments:

  1. Katie -Interesting question about the Kindle -- the iPad is already lining up publishing companies. As for "too much too fast," I'm not certain I understand what you mean-- ?

    ReplyDelete
  2. with the comment "too much too fast" I just meant that, can we keep up with all of this technology? Or are people going to start getting the feeling of being overwhelmed to keep up.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am a shareholder of AAPL stock and I must say it was the best investment I have made. I don't know if the Ipad is comparable to the Kindle though. The kindle limits you to just buying and reading books from the device. The Ipad is more technologically advanced. I think this breakthrough in technology will have many heads turning. I'm anxious to see someone using an Ipad at Kutztown.

    ReplyDelete